We are currently seeking talented Process Engineer Senior for our San Antonio, TX facility.
A strategic partner in identifying potential process engineering opportunities. Leads and facilitates cross-functional teams, in the application of process engineering principles to design and/or optimize business processes and their overall performance. Manages multiple initiatives of significant scope and complexity. Independently, under minimal supervision, performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes or channels; may also conduct change management efforts of moderate to high complexity impacting one or multiple CoSA's cross-functional processes. Provides guidance to team members in the development and delivery of their work products critical to goal achievement and team success. Provides insight to management on issues.
* Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of the business and process engineering discipline.
* Assembles key participants, leads, guides and facilitates cross functional, collaborative teams in business improvement and development initiatives using property, plant, and equipment standards and guidelines to optimize the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
* Identifies, validates and communicates business efforts.
* Utilizes knowledge of customers, products, processes and property, plant, and equipment expertise to analyze business problem(s) and determine the best methodology to resolve defect or issue.
* Synthesizes analyses, identifies root causes and develops and recommends key work products.
* Drives improvement efforts based on analysis.
* Analyzes processes to identify areas of improvement and provide appropriate analytics to facilitate business effort prioritization.
* Conducts complex statistical analysis.
* Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of an unusual nature.
* Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
* Identifies opportunities and potential process engineer solutions.
* Shapes vision, mobilizes commitment and leads team to change process, systems and structures to achieve vision.
* Provides insight to management on issues.
* Identifies the information entities share across the business, and the relationships between those entities.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline (OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.)
* 6 or more years process improvement and/or business experience around process management.
* Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics, LEAN Six Sigma, data analysis, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, Process Requirements), and process engineering methodologies.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
* Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
* Master s Degree.
* Possess experience working in Human Resources.
* Experience in SAFe Agile.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
RELOCATION assistance is NOT AVAILABLE for this position.
FOR INTERNAL CANDIDATES:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
LAST DAY FOR INTERNAL CANDIDATES TO APPLY TO THE OPENING IS 3/13/19 BY 11:59 PM CST TIME. Apply
USAA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. For USAA s Affirmative Action and EEO statement, please click here. Furthermore, USAA makes hiring decisions compliant with the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (LAMC 189.00).
USAA provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email ...@usaa.com or call 1-800-210-USAA and select option 3 for assistance. Associated topics: building, calculation, civil, civil engineer, draft, drainage, draw, function, soil mechanic, superstructure
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.