You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
To prepare customers' orders for kitchen produced items according to specifications, and with the highest possible quality. Also wipes tables, maintains clean dining room and parking lot.
Personal Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
* Some high school courses preferred. * Must be clean, neat and well groomed. * Must have good visual, auditory, interpersonal communication skills. * Must be honest. * Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and read recipes. * Must be able to concentrate on details and to tolerate interruptions while performing required duties. * Must be able to work as team member and to perform job duties with a minimum of disruption to customers or fellow employees. * Must be able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping for extensive portions of time. * Must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures and noise levels in the work area. * Must be able to work as part of a team to assure constant and consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service and cleanliness.
* Ensure customer satisfaction by providing quick, efficient service and quality products. * Provide excellence in quality, service and cleanliness. * Provide consistent product portions. * Maintain knowledge and operation of all equipment. * Follows and abides by all safety rules, policies, and procedures.
Job Training: Normally an entry level position, requiring thirty (30) days to acquire full job knowledge. Job performed under close supervision. Emphasis on preparation priorities and cleanliness, but customer contact increases as training progresses.
Decision Making Responsibilities: Must be able to set priorities and react quickly to the needs of the customers, the dining room, and the work area. Follows established policies and procedures.
Working Conditions: Work area temperature may be extreme and noise level may be high at times. May have to work without food or drink during busy times.
Consequence of Errors: Injured employees, dissatisfied customers, loss of revenue, damaged equipment.
* Ensures customer satisfaction by providing quick, efficient service and quality products by: * Providing excellence in quality, service, and cleanliness
* Providing consistent product portions
* Maintaining knowledge of proper operation of all equipment
* Following and abiding by all safety rules, policies and procedures
* Quickly prepares customers' orders according to specifications and with the highest possible quality. * Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent customer satisfaction through excellent quality, service, and cleanliness. * Maintains a clean store, including kitchen work station, dining room and parking lot. * Operates all kitchen equipment.
Associated topics: appetizer, baker, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinera de la preparacion, cocinero de produccion, commercial, lunch, meat cutter, restaurant assistant cook, restaurant cook
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.