Responsible for supporting Implementation Project Management by managing, maintaining, updating the Workfront platform to ensure that Securus is maximizing Workfront efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits that Workfront provides to various user groups across SecurusResponsibilities
- Manage implementation of Workfront system integrations
- Day-to-day performance and management of Workfront platform
- Drive the usage of Workfront Fusion to enable custom automations and integrations with other Securus systems in collaboration with other business units as needed
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed
- Configure Workfront objects (custom forms, project templates, programs, portfolios, reports, dashboards, approval processes, milestones, email notifications, statuses, job roles, teams, groups, scorecards, expense types, risk types, layout templates, filters, views, groupings, etc.)
- Test configured objects in support of deployment efforts
- Manage new releases of Workfront and efficiently roll out new features
- Communicate with project stakeholders
- Evaluate existing project templates in use for process improvement and workflow streamlining
- Create reports and dashboards within the Workfront tool that users and managers can utilize to drive effectiveness within their teams
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Ability to quickly work with users to identify issues for resolution by internal or vendor support
- High attention to detail in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to document and flowchart complex processes
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and to work within strict deadlines
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing goals and business needs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience administrating WorkFront, or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool, or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Companys policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that persons race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.