As a key member of the Design Engineering Security Practice Team, the Security Practice Solutions Architect role is responsible for comprehensive security solution program development, long term program strategies, supporting account sales teams as a Security Subject Matter Expert, key member of Red River's Security Practice team and regional leadership.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the security industry and how to position the value of Red River's security services and strategic vendor solution offerings. This has a strong focus on design and operational enablement of complete cyber-security solutions, risk management & compliance practices, security assessment programs, experience with most major security industry solution sets and general best practices both Commercial & Federal. Responsibilities:
- Deliver architecture designs and lead implementation of security solutions that support customer business goals and strike a balance between security and business risk tolerance
- Determine the impact industry trends or new regulatory requirements have on current cyber-security practices, related controls and provide recommended actions both to customer solution sets and Red River Security Practice Offerings.
- Collaborate with other Red River Practice members to define opportunities to and enhance overall security solutions
- Act as a central contact for strategic security subject matter expertise for other technology teams in the organization
- Document guidelines to build-out Red River strategic offerings around security and compliance solution sets
- Conduct security reviews of customers solutions where needed to encourage best practice and mitigate security risk
- Write internal and customer facing whitepapers to communicate, in business language, information about Red River security assessment programs, data security, risk management and related strategic security offerings
- Assist with the developments of Red River security assessment programs, data security, risk management and related strategic security offerings
- Seven to ten years as a security architect, preferably including enterprise SaaS/Cloud operations
- Strong technical foundation in compliance and security infrastructure tools (anti-virus, file integrity, privileged identity, vulnerability management, penetration testing, SEIM)
- Practical experience delivering solutions to enable security compliance (SOC2, ISO27001, GDPR, etc.)
- Experience instituting guidelines and mentoring others in cloud security best practices
- Positive attitude with an ability to adapt working style for business or technical interactions
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor degree - Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent * Industry standard security certifications preferred: (CISSP, GIAC, CISM,etc.)
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River Computer Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).