Texas Orthopedic Surgery Opening - No Call, No State Income Tax
Jackson Physician Search
Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
* A general orthopedic surgeon is sought to join a long-tenured, tight-knit medical staff committed to providing the highest quality of care to their community * While those with a sub-specialty area of training or interest are welcome, one must be interested in contributing to the growth of an established, orthopedic surgery service by practicing a broad scope of general orthopedics * At the helm of this respected medical community is a state-of-the-art, not-for-profit, 25-bed, critical access facility providing robust medical, surgical, radiology, women's health, emergency, and therapy services * Brand new OR's and equipment revered by visiting surgeons from larger facilities and communities
* Competitive base salary and RVU based incentives * Sign-on bonus * Residency or fellowship stipends and student loan repayment * Relocation assistance and available temporary housing * Comprehensive benefits including the usual, PLUS 100% Retirement Matching, $7,500 CME stipend, and SEVEN weeks PTO!
* Completion of an accredited, US, Orthopedic Surgery residency
* A desirable community located in West Texas where one can enjoy the culture and pace of smaller town living, while at the same time, take advantage of all the amenities and activities of the surrounding metropolitan areas * Convenient access to shopping, art, restaurants, and three different airports * Large parks, a local lake, and golf courses are just a few of the amenities and recreational options that will please the masses * The public-school system has been recognized as an Exemplary Education School District, and there are 15 colleges/universities within 100 miles
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact:
Brian M. Goldman Permanent Placement Jackson Physician Search 469.###.#### Direct ...@jpsearch.com
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.