* What makes an extraordinary Client Support Representative? You're the kind of person who can demonstrate a can-do attitude and looking to showcase your strong relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills.
About the Role: In this position, you will lead the day to day interactions with a specific client base as well as internal production management, and staff as well as technology and development teams. You will be responsible for client relationships, project management and daily reconciliation and validation of work through the production facility. Provide client quotes, billing and reconciliation as needed.
About our Business:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers business critical communications to financial institutions, health and property / casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies, and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, and card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain cost. Building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Developing positive relationships with key client personnel by developing open communication, understanding their internal structure and providing regular follow up as needed. Providing client support and satisfaction at a professional level with minimal direct supervision, answering questions, and resolves client issues relating to products and services while providing extraordinary support to our clients. Continue to maintain industry and product knowledge to assist in finding creative and alternative solutions for our clients. Processing numerous transactions to send and receive information while ensuring its accurate and timely completion of assigned work. Additionally, prepare periodic reports and activity logs on activities and client relationship status as needed.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
* High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor's Degree highly preferred or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
* 6+ years of customer service experience required
* Requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Requires strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and maintain and even-handed approach with clients and internal contacts, while working with continually changing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Outstanding PC skills with detailed use of Word and Excel.
* Proven analytical skills ability to display innovation, research, investigation and analysis
* Preferred qualifications for consideration:
* Experience supporting large key accounts
* Strong experience utilizing Access and PowerPoint
Who we are:
Fiserv is dedicated to providing financial accounting software that automates and streamlines day-to-day processing by reducing the effort required to perform financial accounting functions. Our clients include the finance leadership, financial and treasury accountants at leading US financial institutions.
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet