Seeking Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine Physician in Abilene, TX
- Practice in a regional medical center
- Work at over 500 bed hospital
- Attractive base salary in the $300,000's with lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus (up to $25,000)
- Relocation assistance (Up to $15,000)
- Student loan repayment available
- Residency stipend (up to the last 24 months of training at $2,000 per month)
- Full benefit package with 30 days/year PTO, health, dental, insurance, retirement, etc.
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the arts. Population is 120K in town with over 400K draw. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. Located in the Texas Midwest just two hours west of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, the city of Abilene offers a high quality of life and low cost of living.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonology, sports