Hospitalists - Texas A & M University Affiliate
Come live and work in Texas \"Sparkling City by the Sea\" ? nature, beaches, fun-filled attractions ? Corpus Christi has it all.
- Award winning facility affiliated with Texas A & M University
- Teaching opportunities available
- Well controlled patient census with no required procedures
- Rewarding compensation plan includes base salary with performance based incentives
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership
- H1 visa sponsorship available
Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature and entertainment sure to inspire all year around. Within close proximity to South Padre Island you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destination for kite-boarding or kite-surfing. Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach. Birdwatching anyone? Corpus is the birdiest city in America. Corpus Christi?s art and culture scene is phenomenal with a vibrant downtown and signature festivals. There?s always something to do here!