We have an exciting, locum tenens, orthopedic surgery opportunity now available in Texas. You should be comfortable with total hip, knee, and shoulder procedures and have an active TX state license. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The EMR system is McKesson.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: McKesson EMR
- Procedures: Total hip, knee, and shoulder cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma