Directs the operation of clinical programs and promotes quality services for the community and patients.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, implements and maintains policies and procedures for programs to ensure quality patient care and services.
- Monitoring and tracking patient outcomes through advanced techniques.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards and reviewing program deliverables
- Assists in the interpretation of policies and objectives of nursing service to staff and community groups.
- Creating home care plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans and budgets. Conducting home care program meetings to ensure effective management of activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or Business Administration required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of five (3) years of healthcare management experience
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license required
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, care unit, hospice, intensive, maternal, nurse clinical, psychatric, surgery, unit